BLIND MISSISSIPPI MORRIS
Weekly on Sunday from March 26, 2017 until December 31, 2017
143 Beale St.
Memphis, TN 38103
B.B. King's Blues Club
Blind Mississippi Morris belt out the blues and amaze you with his skills on the harmonica (rated one of the ten best harmonica players in the world by Bluzharp Magazine). Morris who lost his eyesight at the age of four, comes from a long line of musicians. He's the "Real Deal on Beale."
Places To Sing Karaoke In Memphis
1. The Windjammer (786 E Brookhaven Cir.)
2. The Cove (2559 Broad Ave) – Starting at 9pm
3. The P&H (1532 Madison Ave), Friday nights starting at 11 p.m.
4. Dru’s Bar (1474 Madison Ave) Wednesday at 8 p.m., Friday 9 p.m. – 1 a.m., Saturday 11:30 p.m. – 2:30 a.m., and Sunday at 8 p.m.
5. Automatic Slim’s (83 S. 2nd Street) – Slim’s has karaoke on Martini Monday, starting at 9 p.m.
6. Ubee’s (521 S. Highland Street) – Ubee’s has karaoke on Wednesdays.
7. The Blue Monkey (2012 Madison Ave.) .
8. RockHouse Live (5709 Raleigh Lagrange Road) – Every Monday is karaoke and steak night at RockHouse Live.
9. Lucchesi’s Beer Garden (84 S. Reese Street) – the last Saturday of each month.
10. Stanley BBQ (2110 Madison Ave) – every Monday at 9PM.
11. TJ Mulligans (1817 Kirby Parkway) – Karaoke with DJ SuperBrad starts at 9PM every Saturday.
12. TJ Mulligans (8071 Trinity Road) – Every Thursday out in Cordova, you at 9PM.
13. Huey’s Southaven (7090 Malco Boulevard) – Every Monday, practice your “The Voice” audition at Huey’s in North
3rd Annual Wine On The River
Mud Island Riverpark
Saturday, September 30, 2017, at 5-9 pm
Travel through different regions spanning the globe at the beautiful Mud Island River Walk in Downtown Memphis. Sample wine from National and International vineyards. There is an “Around the World” theme focusing on cultural regions with wine and food in each selected area. Live music entertainment and lots of fun to benefit Youth Villages.
Tickets range from $20 - $75 .