Top FREE things to do in Downtown Memphis
1. Stroll down Historic Beale Street- visit the famous A. Schwab Hardware store and observe the Sidewalk Stars - FREE
2. Enjoy a beautiful walk along the Bluffs- The City of Memphis spent millions of dollars creating this 1.5 mile walk overlooking the Mighty Mississippi River - FREE
3. Tour the beautiful Mud Island Park- trace a replica of the Mighty Mississippi. The walk over is FREE, admission charge to ride the monorail
4. Visit The Brooks Museum- admission is FREE Wednesday from 10 – 4.
6. Visit the spot where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assissinated at the Historic Lorraine Hotel Monday, after 3 pm, FREE tours of the museum
7. Take a tour of The Peabody Hotel lobby and observe the “March of the Ducks”- FREE daily at 11 am & 5 pm
8. Take in W.C. Handy Park, tribute to the Father of The Blues - FREE